Extreme measurement accuracy, value directly readable on the instrument, without standardization and calibration difficulties.
Applanation tonometers F 900 and A 900
The applanation tonometers F 900 and A 900 are accessory appliances to the slit lamp SL 990 and they are used to measure ocular pressure.
Thanks to its versatility the applanation tonometer can also be mounted and combined with other manufacturers equipment.
The applanation tonometer operates according to the “Goldmann method”. In other words, it measures the pressure required for maintaining uniform applanation of the corneal surface.
Precise measurement of the small flattened area is made using a slit lamp at 10x maginification.
Z 800 applanation tonometer
The applanation tonometer Z 800 is an accessory appliance to the SL 980 slit lamps, it's used to measure endocular pressure.
Thanks to its versatility the instrument can also be mounted and combined with other equipment.
The Z 800 applanation tonometer can also be used as an accessory appliance for slit lamps produced by other manufacturers.
Applanation tonometers standard accessories
- Measurement head (pressure cone) code 10.20.01.100,
- Measurement at the patient’s endocular pressure is made using a slit lamp, together with other routine microscopic measurements.
- Measurement accuracy is extremely high, the standard deviation among single measurements is approximately ± 0,5mmHg.
- The value is expressed in mmHg and it’s read directly on the instrument.
- Scleral rigidity need not to be taken into consideration because the small volume moved (0,56 mm3) increases intra-ocular pressure by only about 2,5%.
- Repetition of the measurement procedure does not reduce ocular pressure since no “massage effect” has been reported.
- There are no difficulties about standardization and calibration.
CSO Costruzione Strumenti Oftalmici S.r.l.via degli Stagnacci 12E - 50018 Scandicci Firenze - ITALIA
Tel +39 055 722.191 - Fax +39 055 721.557 Email email@example.com